 Aquazone / 506
Re: New Aquazone Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 21:03:42 GMT

So I make some testimages
and
I hope in the next time I can begin to build the first Station.

Hey Stefan,

It looks like you've quite a cool project going.  If this new project is
anything like what you've done in the past, I'm sure it will be very
impressive.  Please post pics as soon as you're done.

I was on a castle kick for a while but I think I'm ready for a new aquazone
rotation of building.  I just got back from scuba diving in the Bahamas and
now I'm totally psyched to build some aqauzone stuff!

Felix