 Aquazone / 489 (-10)
  Re: Alpha Team 2002

(...) Yep. And her hair is *dark red*, the new 2002 color. The number of parts etc., : Pieces: 91 Cool pieces: Cam's hair, dark red; legs and torso, a *dark blue*; the new propeller housings; The entire curved-slope canopy system (this set indcludes (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002)

  Alpha Team 2002

(...) Tell me more about the AT Navigator and ROV. Number of parts, interesting parts, etc. It has the Cam figure, right? How many pieces in the $5 Alpha Team set? (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002)

  Aqua sets forever.

I dream once, but you are in luck. Kbtoys is currently having a huge sale on the Aquazone series. I got get 6199 Hydro Crystalation Station for 39.99. If you use this code dominskb. You can get a $10 gift card until the 31st. Thanks Dominos Pizza. (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Lego Club Action Game

(...) sure. The yellow card with the unknown sub says: "Dolphin IV Speed: 60 knot (I'm not sure if this word is right. It's the seaman's speed.) Max. navigable depth: 200 meter Weappons: 2 harpoonmissiles Oxygenstock: 4000 metric tons (?) Reach: 20 (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: 4 New MOCs

(...) I wanted to tell you that I was so impressed with your monorail and large base project that I've been shopping around the internet to aqcuire more aquazone related peices and make a large project myself. Felix (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Lego Club Action Game

(...) Those look pretty cool. Could you write out what each of the cards says? Felix (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Lego Club Action Game

Hi ! I'm searching for the Lego World-Club Action Game Aquazone ! Here is a new picture: (URL) anyone know about this card-game ? (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  4 New MOCs

Hi Aquazonians ! Here are 4 new MOCs: AQN-Waveracer (URL) Y-Patrol (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: STR MOC 2

Hi ! In the last time I make complete some LDRAW-Subs which I build in the past. I have a lot more LDRAW-Files of Aqua-MOCS and I try to render them by POV-Ray and post them before the new Alpha-subs are coming out. New MOCs are planed inspired from (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: STR MOC 2

(...) anything in particular? Books, movies? Felix (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact