 Aquazone / 469 (-5)
  Who knows about the Aquazone Card Game ???

Hi ! I'm searching for pictures from an Aquanaut Card Game. In 1996 you were able to get this game when you was in the official Lego-club. Im very interessted in this pictures because there are shown new kinds of Aquanauts-subs. This is the only (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

  Re: Fish & Flippers concludes!

(...) Groovy, my Calamari won! Whoo! You like me, you really like me! Oh, and congrats Felix on the return of Aquazone. Adrian (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Fish & Flippers concludes!

(...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Fish & Flippers concludes!

A few months ago I was in a funk. My favorite theme, Aquazone, appeared to be gone for good in production and in the minds of AFOLs. Of course I still had all the pieces, but part of the fun of all these themes is seeing what other people create. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Scans posted

(...) You are most likely correct. Time will tell... (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact