 Aquazone / 462
  Re: New Hydronauts MOCs

(...) very cool stefan! do you keep all of your models built, or do you break them down each time you build? my aquazone peices are very limited, so i can usually only build one model at a time. but after seeing your monorail, your collection must (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Hydronauts MOCs

(...) Usually I break the models down after I posed pictures to have all pieces for new projects. Sometimes I keep models like the "OCN Firecrab". I needed all my pieces to construct the "aquarail". Now I left my hometown to study and I leave all my (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.aquazone)