 Aquazone / 45
Re: Hydro Reef Wrecker $19.97 at my ToysRUs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 18:02:10 GMT

"Joel VanAtta" <CompGuy926@aol.com> wrote in message
Hey everyone, I was at work at my ToysRUs yesterday and was putting out • new
Lego and as I was making room, discovered four hidden 2162 Hydro Reef • Wreckers
for $19.97 each on Clearance. All complete, sealed, in good shape boxwise, • and
they're 1/2 off. Can't beat that, especially at a ToysRUs that usually • only
does 1/3 off at the most! If anyone wants me to pick any of them up for • them,
let me know NOW before they're gone!

My local TRU can't get rid of them at that price!  They have several sitting
around.  They also have a ton of the 2160 Crystal Scavenger at full price
sitting around.  Now if only they will drop the price...