 Aquazone / 44 (-10)
  Re: anyone got 6100? some questions.

(...) Sorry to burst your bubble, but I saw some of these at my local Zany Brainy and the helmets are dark gray. Joel (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone)

  Hydro Reef Wrecker $19.97 at my ToysRUs

Hey everyone, I was at work at my ToysRUs yesterday and was putting out new Lego and as I was making room, discovered four hidden 2162 Hydro Reef Wreckers for $19.97 each on Clearance. All complete, sealed, in good shape boxwise, and they're 1/2 (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.aquazone)

  hydronaut base

I am looking to buy a 6199 - the Hydronaut base, located in the UK. Can anyone help? (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Aquanauts for Sale?

My friend and I need several more of the Auanauts. We would need the packs and flippers. We are willing to buy. Rob (the newbie) littleshrimp27@hotmail.com (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: MOC: Aquaraider Wavechopper

[FUT lugnet.build, since I'm really not commenting much on the Aqua part of the message] (...) (URL) , since your .sig is properly formatted and my newsreader works correctly. ;-) (...) Cool little MOC. I like the second picture best, where it (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  MOC: Aquaraider Wavechopper

Newly added to my LEGO page (address in .sig, below). I bought the Hydro Reef Wrecker today (clearance at KB Toys) and was inspired to create a little something for the Aquaraiders. And thus, the Wavechopper, a one-man jet-propelled submarine (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Aquaraider Mech

for any ldraw fans, i just posted a .dat file for the aquaraider mech i've been working on: (URL) non-ldraw users, i'll try to get some pictures and instructions up on my page within the next month. ..joseph g (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Legosub Remote Controlled underwater robot

I found this really cool project called Legosub when surfing the Mindstorms site! It appears someone took a Divers submarine and outfitted it with some Mindstorms equipment as well as some high-tech gadgets like a live camera, laser, propulsion (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.aquazone)

  THANK YOU

Hi Legofans, I received many want lists, and I want to thank you for your trust ! Don't hesitate to send me your want lists the next year, all the days, all the weeks...! I search for you; I find for you... Regards, Emmanuel. E-MAIL: (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  YOUR WANT LIST

Hi Legofans, I invite you to send me your want list, your lego references wished, by mail. See you later, Emmanuel. E-MAIL: dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact