 Aquazone / 434
    (a confession) Re: I've updated... —Felix Greco
    (...) Hey Mark, Kyle, and Adam; thanks for your feedback. Its nice to get posotive feedback from builders a really respect. However, you all pretty much had the same question, which was why don't I ever post pics of the interior of my creations? (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

        Re: (a confession) Re: I've updated... —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I finally got a chance to dig into your pics, Felix--I was unable to get to them the first time. That's an *excellent* outpost, I agree! It keeps the Hydronautty feel while not looking "flimsy" or incomplete (that open back just lets water (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)