 Aquazone / 422
  Re: Aquazone contest?

Hi Felix ! Oh yes, I am very interested in this contest. I participate ! During the last weeks I did less postings because I was too busy. Stefan (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Aquazone contest?

(...) Well, with that I think we're good to go. Look to the announcement section within the next couple of weeks to direct you to the official site. I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with. Felix (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)