 Aquazone / 390
  New Idea II

Hi all, I have a new idea for aquazone (1). My idea is CRUSTACEANAUTS! Every sub looks like a crustacean because they are just plain obssessed with crustaceans! LOL! On the serious side,the Insectoids leg elements would be a must for this theme. The (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Idea II

(...) Now this sounds cool. (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Idea II/test-MOC

Hi Aquazonians ! I think this idea is very good. If the LEGO-Group will not bring out any new aquatic theme, we could do it on our own. Here is a testship: (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Idea II/test-MOC

(...) Whoa! That is one mean sub! I love it! At a first glance, I thought someone had used my crustaceanauts idea. It is still great though. Now what if you had a theme with not just octopi, but with squid and cuttlefish, too? I have a list of other (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Idea II/test-MOC

(...) Stefan, you da man! This definitely has to be my favorite of your creations so far. Sorry I haven't gotten your newer stuff on Soaking Wet. I've been plagued with technical problems lately. I like your ideas of expanding the theme. Lately, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.aquazone)