 Aquazone / 39 (-10)
  MOC: Aquaraider Wavechopper

Newly added to my LEGO page (address in .sig, below). I bought the Hydro Reef Wrecker today (clearance at KB Toys) and was inspired to create a little something for the Aquaraiders. And thus, the Wavechopper, a one-man jet-propelled submarine (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Aquaraider Mech

for any ldraw fans, i just posted a .dat file for the aquaraider mech i've been working on: (URL) non-ldraw users, i'll try to get some pictures and instructions up on my page within the next month. ..joseph g (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Legosub Remote Controlled underwater robot

I found this really cool project called Legosub when surfing the Mindstorms site! It appears someone took a Divers submarine and outfitted it with some Mindstorms equipment as well as some high-tech gadgets like a live camera, laser, propulsion (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.aquazone)

  THANK YOU

Hi Legofans, I received many want lists, and I want to thank you for your trust ! Don't hesitate to send me your want lists the next year, all the days, all the weeks...! I search for you; I find for you... Regards, Emmanuel. E-MAIL: (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  YOUR WANT LIST

Hi Legofans, I invite you to send me your want list, your lego references wished, by mail. See you later, Emmanuel. E-MAIL: dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Scans of Stingrays or Hydronauts

(...) able (...) There is a very minimal page showing the three Stingray figs at (URL) details on which appears in what set. My Stingrays plan to leave the Acquazone and head into space.... Paul (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Scans of Stingrays or Hydronauts

Would anyone be able to send me scans of the three different Stingray figs (without their masks) or three different Hydronaut figs (without their air systems or visors on). I would like these so I can compare the guys to each other (unfortunately, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Fast service on 6559

I just got this one by mail today! Whoohooo! Pretty cool price to parts ratio from Shop @ Home last week too. And this week for that matter... My main excitement comes from the fact that this thing has a poster in it -- what gives? I never got a (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  anyone got 6100? some questions.