 Aquazone / 384 (-10)
  Re: Aquanauts Base

Great Base! I don't necessarily think its unbuildable. With a few substitutions, I think I could build something similar (I have a LOT of the trans-blue parts). Very nice design. I like how all the sub-domes attach to the main body. I did something (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: : I've got a question to pose.........

To let everyone know, I cross posted it so I could possibly get more responses. Sorry it was so confusing. Robbie (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: : I've got a question to pose.........

I've got a question to pose to you-- why crosspost to trains? Please trim. -John (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: : I've got a question to pose.........

Please clarify.... (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.adventurers)

  : I've got a question to pose.........

Has anyone on Lugnet who reads this ever built, is building, or is in the process of building a meteorology team(aka. the National Severe Storms Laboratory)with a few vehicles? If so, please either e-mail me details and some ideas you used or please (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Aquanauts Base

(...) Very Cool and a bit on the big side ;-) The last few weeks, I was thinking about (virtually) building a big, modular space / aqua base; your Control Base prodded me to start MLCad'ing the beast, but then you go and beat me to the punch. Now (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- The ButtBuster

welly welly welly well, i put A LOT of thought and energy into this one, and i even think its my best MOC yet. The pieces just flowed together and the whole thing made sense as I was doing it, not just random stuff. So without further preface, (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Aquanauts Base

Hi Aquazonians ! Here is the Aquanauts-Base "Multiplex". It is a very large and unbuildable Station but I think it looks cool. (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Lego Truck 1996

(...) Wow, they really like using those BURPs. It seems like every diorama they do now is BURP-heavy. Western, auqa, space, ninja. You'd think we all live on rocky crags. Kind of a cop-out if you ask me. The aquazone diorama at the Disney LIC back (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Stingray's Facility

(...) Thats a good point! (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact