 Aquazone / 363
    Re: Is this group coming back to life??? —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) personally, I'm not a fan of Aquazone, but am very interested in adding the Neptune set??? (I think that's the name) to my town for a research/ learning center....it would also give something constructive for the "Alpha Team" to do (whenever I (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: Is this group coming back to life??? —Brad Hamilton
   The Neptune Discovery Lab was my favorite set for a while. Now that i have about 6 of them, I feel satisfied. If you can get this set, even at full price (around $80) its definitely worth it. I use the gate pieces all over the place and the 2 large (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)