 Aquazone / 345
    Re: 2 Small Aquazone MOCs —Felix Greco
    (...) Sweet. I like how you were able to combine the look of a stingray with the minifig suit. Seems like a nice way to sneak into Stingray camps ala Ulysses and the Cyclops (obscure reference?). Felix (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: 2 Small Aquazone MOCs —John Robert-Blaze Kanehl
   (...) These models were actually designed to compete with the Aquasharks (before there were Lego Bad-guy Stingrays.) As a matter of fact, I never collected any of the later Aqauzone sets. I basically had all the vehicles from the 1st generation. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)