 Aquazone / 34 (-10)
  Re: Scans of Stingrays or Hydronauts

(...) able (...) There is a very minimal page showing the three Stingray figs at (URL) details on which appears in what set. My Stingrays plan to leave the Acquazone and head into space.... Paul (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Scans of Stingrays or Hydronauts

Would anyone be able to send me scans of the three different Stingray figs (without their masks) or three different Hydronaut figs (without their air systems or visors on). I would like these so I can compare the guys to each other (unfortunately, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Fast service on 6559

I just got this one by mail today! Whoohooo! Pretty cool price to parts ratio from Shop @ Home last week too. And this week for that matter... My main excitement comes from the fact that this thing has a poster in it -- what gives? I never got a (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  anyone got 6100? some questions.

From the picture I have it appears as though 6100 has the minifig helment in silver. is this true? what other sets does the silver helment come in? also I am desperate for any or all of the folowing... an inventory (a list of all the parts in the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquanauts/Aquasharks visor question

(...) And the windscreens for Aquanauts (1st generation) were clear dark blue. Aquaraiders color was actually transparent yellow (antifreeze), as well as Hydronauts (the Sea-marines). Aaron>maniac@vol.com (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  More Aquazone Questions

I am looking for a list of the partds that come in each of the aquanauts and aquasharks sets, commonly called an inventory. I need this because I am going to make a mega-model in ldraw. What I plan to do is get a list of the parts in every aquqnauts (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

  Re: Aquanauts/Aquasharks visor question

(...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Question about 6195

(...) Definitely they do. (...) They are (so far) unique to the NDL. Anything besides yellow would be nice... Steve (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  More questions...

1.Does 6195 come with any 1 x 10 or 2 x 10 bricks in any color? my inventory (made from the instructions) lists 2 2 x 10 yellow bricks. 2.has anyone created/can someone please create inventories of the auqanauts sets and the aquashark sets? I need (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about 6195

(...) Of course you may want to do a little bit of work. The door frame is 2 studs deep instead of the pannel's 6 studs wide. The frame is also about 1 brick thick instead of being rod thickness. But yes, not knowing much about ldraw, I would say (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact