 Aquazone / 314 (-20)
  Online Ideas Page...

I've updated my page, and will be updating it multiple times today, I've decided to stick with the JPEG's for now, the GIF's turned out to be larger & slower loading. If a model has more then 10 steps it will get more then one page, with 10 steps (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.basic, lugnet.boats, lugnet.castle, lugnet.sports)

  Well its been a while

Ive been really really busy the last couple of months; but during the last couple days, I've had time to sit down and build. Sorry about the picture quality but they were taken in a hurry. Hopefully I'll get some posted tommorrow of other stuff. But (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  New Online Ideas page!

I have started an online ideas page, with directions created with MLCAD. All ideas come with a full parts list, usually in order of use, and all pages are printable. To view this page go to: (URL) am also taking idea at shi_web@hotmail.com , and you (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.basic, lugnet.boats, lugnet.castle, lugnet.sports)

  Re: Some aqua la vida loca

Too bad you don't have a few more shots of it- it looks like you (...) Thanks for the kind words. As for the hatches, what you see is what you get. It opens to a hollow area yet to be detailed. I was going for cricket-ish look. The Aquasharks and (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Some aqua la vida loca

(...) They were in the ResQ hovercraft... (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Some aqua la vida loca

I must say that is one impressive sub but where did you get those UFO type "wing" pieces (the ones that hold the propellor housings) in yellow? (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Some aqua la vida loca

The mecha is pretty cool, but that sub rocks! Your use of the round 4x4's as weapon mounts is great. The front ducted intakes are a very nice touch as well. Too bad you don't have a few more shots of it- it looks like you have a bunch of hatches (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Some aqua la vida loca

(...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Some aqua la vida loca

I think I'm the only person on Lugnet wothout a digital camera. I certainly was the only one at the Chicago fest last Saturday without one. Thankfully, Tim Courtney was kind enough to post some pics of my creations. Have a look. I have an Auquanauts (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Aquazone MOCs

Those look great! Peter F. Guenther <pguenthe@zdnetonebox.com> wrote in message news:G70AIt.386@lugnet.com... (...) now. (...) later. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  fixing webserver user limit today

hello all, it seems that IIS has a user limit of 10 connections when run under win2k Professional, so I'll be installing win2k Server today or tomorrow and after that there should be no more annoying errors like "no more users can connect to this (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.underground)

  fixing webserver user limit today

hello all, it seems that IIS has a user limit of 10 connections when run under win2k Professional, so I'll be installing win2k Server today or tomorrow and after that there should be no more annoying errors like "no more users can connect to this (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.underground)

  Re: About Colors article is up

(...) At the moment your site seems to be down, I'll check it out later. ~Kirby~ (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.underground)

  About Colors article is up

ok all, since i have gotten questions on it... i have (as i said in the summary article (URL) ) placed the full "About Colors" article up on my website Lego-go-go! @ (URL) article is in the "Aesthetics" section: (URL) much -paul (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.underground)

  About Colors (article)

hey all, i keep seeing interesting posts about color schemes and design aesthetics, so I'm revising the order in which I'm putting up tutorials/tips on my website. I'll be putting up the "About Colors" diatribe in the "Aesthetics" section of my site (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Martian possibilities for aquazone -- DID IT

Very nice introduction. Pretty well armed for a tourism planet. But then again, when I lived in Florida, a lot of people had guns, so... But, anyway, that a very cool model. Its got a nice organic feel to it. Felix (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone MOCs

(...) old-school! Its been a long time since an MOC has made its way into this newsgroup. (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Aquazone MOCs

Hmmm. My first time wandering into Aquazone. Not a lot happening, eh? Figured I'd help out by posting a message. First, I agree with Felix's comments about the potential for the Martian sets. Particularly if you're building in blue, the addition of (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Martian possibilities for aquazone -- DID IT

Aeons ago, on the ocean world of Aquine, changes in their sun's energy output forced the indegenous people to abandon their tiny island communities as they were engulfed by rising water from melting polar ice, so they moved their entire civilisation (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Martian possibilities for aquazone

I was thinking the new martian sets have a lot of potential for aquazone building. In particular, the large fans and robotic arm pieces. Plus the new colors offer a chance to build in a more under water camoflouge-ish scheme. Felix (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact