 Aquazone / 294 (-20)
  Re: I need an inventory of 6100

look at (URL) you will find scans of this set.. Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:39C84E36.9BD517....com.au... (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Possible buyout?

(...) Does this chitchat need to be posted to ALL These groups? Suggest you trim followups to the appropriate group. (In this case .space??) Thanks ++Lar (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Re: Possible buyout?

(...) We'll Talk (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Preview

A 11 sec. preview of the film BRAIN DAMAGE is now showing at (URL) film will be released by next friday Robert Lego Carnage Carnage Films (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Possible buyout?

Here is the things I want more info on: Hopper. The design looks neat. Can Griffon Industries buy it out from you? We need a dropship. And yours is da best. Griffon Industries 'All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer her by...' Rick Hallman (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Re: new site

(...) Soon (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Re: new site

Looks nice. Do you have larger pictures of the tiger hawk and S24. They look neat. Brad Robert Thomas <nryche@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G5oJvq.L9F@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Re: new site

OOPS.....No url Here it is: (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  new site

Ok I got my site up today. Please have a look Besure to check out the films area. I know its a space theme but I am Posting everywhere for the films Robert Lego Carnage Carnage Films (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Re: Not much action here lately!

You just need to log into your acount and do "Upload." Then, select browse to find a local JPEG file from your machine. If you explain what your problem is, I'd be happy to help. Rob Drechsel <robo2705@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Hi Sergio, Mate when you are young things change very quick, you discover girls, cars, better games ect, but believe me in years to come you will remember the good times when you built things using your imagination or remember looking at some models (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) DO NOT SELL! DO NOT SELL! I was in your *EXACT* situation when I was 15. I had collected for a few years (this was 1983, so I had a nice bit of classic space) but had stopped playing with them about a year before the move. I packed them up and (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) I went through a brief "dark age" period from ages 10 to 12 and I'm not sure if I have completely come out of it yet (I am 14 now). I am absolutely crazy about the Technic and Mindstorms series, but have never really regained my interest in (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Could we consider trimming ALL the theme groups out of followups and slimming down to just .general? While this is interesting and posting to lots of themes gets lots of attention, setting proper followups is only polite. Thanks. FUT .general ++Lar (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

jonathan Lopes wrote in message ... (...) Definitely. Also, try another creative medium. When I was in my teens I gave up building Lego spaceships, and I began drawing spaceships and making plastic models of spaceships, then later I was making (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Sergio You have hit a stage in your life that I think most of us can identify with. I know for me it happened when I was a junior in high school. Lego seemed to fade into the background while I took part in high school activities and prepared for (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Sergio You have hit a stage in your life that I think most of us can identify with. I know for me it happened when I was a junior in high school. Lego seemed to fade into the background while I took part in high school activities and prepared for (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) Well, of course, as with anything else, if it makes you uncomfortable, don't do it. If you feel ok building on your own, keep doing so- I built stuff for a long time with no one really to share it with (while my friends all know I collect (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) I have to agree with this whole-heartedly.. My entire lego collection from when I was a kid ended up being sold off as part of one of our yard sales for a measly $5.. That's right, the entire lot, hundreds of dollars worth of classic space (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) Sergio! Don't jump! Please, come back in through the window and get off that ledge! It doesn't have to end this way! Look, we all care about you! Don't do this thing! Things will get better, it's going to be OK, just come back inside!! :^) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact