 Aquazone / 274 (-10)
  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) Johnathan and everybody else are absolutely right, Sergio. When I was young, my mom did a very wise thing: she made me promise never to get rid of my LEGO. Of course, *she* thought it was because I'd be passing it on to my kids someday. I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) Hi Sergio! I guess I'll share my perspecive since I did go through a definate Dark Age. Although some AFOL's have never had a dark age, it does happen to a lot of us as we grow up that we start to get really busy in the hustle and bustle of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

As Shiri mentions, you may be entering a dark or dim ages. My suggestion would be to pack it all up neatly so as to present the least problem to yourself and your folks. Then hold on to it, resist the urge to sell it to get a few bucks, unless you (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) I have two things to say: 1. hold on to all of your lego, you will regret it if you don't. You will hit an age when you don't feel 'embarrassed' about it. 2. best of luck Jonathan (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) Sure! Sell me your stuff cheap (it has no REAL value to you anyhow :o) and then in 5 to 10 years lament the loss of all that lost ABS. Seriously, I am now 27 and lost my LEGO interest at about age 15 (at least in public) and only built one (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Hi Sergio, Maybe you're going through dark ages... maybe it's just a "dim" age, though. Or perhaps you have a builder's block. I personally slightly lost interest in lego for awhile (around 14-15), but sparked the interest again actually when we (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Hi Lugnet users, I am moving next week and like Lego fans always do, they pack up their Lego. I am 15 years old and I have been actively collecting Lego since December 1996 up to now. But, I haven't even looked inside my cabinet since this summer, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western) !

  Re: Not much action here lately!

(...) I'd post some temp images, but I can't figure out how to upload stuff to brickshelf. Rob (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Not much action here lately!

Hey - Where are the posts! I haven't had a chance to build much aquazone since all my LEGO is packed. (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Bumble Bee Utility Vehicle!

I posted some help on POV-RAY camera angles a bit back in one of the CAD newsgroups. Here is the easiest way to do it (assuming you are using MLCAD). Load up MLCAD with your model. Have one view showing the front, and another from the top. Go over (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact