 Aquazone / 234 (-5)
  Re: Aquazone/Insectoid Power Station MOC

(...) WOW! Is there any piece you cant use in a MOC and make it look good? (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Mining Research Base

Chris Giddens <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message news:G2pDy2.Luy@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) Thanks! All my stormtroopers are packed right now. I do have Darth Vader though. I made it "Aquazone" to fit in with my Aquazone city. (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Aquazone/Insectoid Power Station MOC

(...) Good to see you back in the BRICKS and no mortar world. (...) As always, inventive alternate use of elements. Shifting them on their axis, like the UFO anti-freeze saucer and Insectoid abdomens, really changes the possibilities. Excellent work (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Mining Research Base

(...) Excellent work! It does look like the Empire's architectural style. Post a few storm troopers outside will ya? Chris <>< (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Mining Research Base

This is a mining research base. Although it is based in my Aquazone city, it would fit in quite comfortably in a space environment. (URL) I didn't plan it that way, it seems to have a bit of a Star Wars look to it. Comments are appreciated, Brad (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact