 Aquazone / 219 (-5)
  Re: Aquazone Contest interest?

(...) I'll enter stuff in L-Draw! Rob (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Aquazone Contest interest?

You might want to define what leeway is allowed in the contest -- having only one actual Aquazone set, I can't make much that's purely Aquazone, but I could still make cool underwater MOCs by using a lot of Divers and Space lego. -- Paul Davidson (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Insanly bad news

I know how you feel. My niece loves to destroy my LEGOs. Every chance she gets, she goes for them. I guess they're simply irresistable. ;^) Scott (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Insanly bad news

Almost every lego creation I have put together since I moved to the twin cities fell victim to a three year old within two (unsuporvised) hours last night. It's a long story but the end result is that I was able to salvage only a small portion of (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone Contest interest?

In lugnet.build.contests, Felix Greco writes: Is the interest out there? Funny thing, a few weeks ago, I would have passed this on by and come back to look when it was over, but when on vacation, I picked up the Sting Ray Stormer for only $23. I put (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact