 Aquazone / 216
215  |  217
Subject:
Insanly bad news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 22:03:10 GMT

Almost every lego creation I have put together since I moved to the twin
cities fell victim to a three year old within two (unsuporvised) hours last
night.  It's a long story but the end result is that I was able to salvage
only a small portion of what was there pre-carnage.  So my page is temporarily
in a state of pause as of right now while I clean the mess and attempt to
reassemble models.  I'm not in the best of moods right now.  But who knows
this might be for the better.  I've had a lot of good pieces locked up in
those models and now theyre free for building.

Adam