 Aquazone / 216
  Insanly bad news

Almost every lego creation I have put together since I moved to the twin cities fell victim to a three year old within two (unsuporvised) hours last night. It's a long story but the end result is that I was able to salvage only a small portion of (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Insanly bad news

I know how you feel. My niece loves to destroy my LEGOs. Every chance she gets, she goes for them. I guess they're simply irresistable. ;^) Scott (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Insanly bad news

I had to dissassembl my LEGO city (that took up 1/2 of a room) in 2 days when we put our house up for sale. It made me sick to tear all that down, but it was actually a good excuse to build new creations from scratch! Adam Myers (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone)