 Aquazone / 199 (-10)
  Re: The launch of my alternates page

Pretty neat! I've had some trouble using parts from that set, with the exception of the long antenna. That part seems to find its way into almost every single one of my aquazone buildings! I also use the engines as fancy columns. I've never managed (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  The launch of my alternates page

i'm just writing to tell everyone that the alternates page that i posted in reference to a couple days ago is now up and running. there are currently no aquazone alternates (this will hopefully change soon). all that's up right now is an alternate (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: My elevated aquazone train system

I started Aquazone so I wouldn't need such a wide color variety of parts. However, now I really like it. I may continue building even when I have my full color assortment available again. My previous theme, town, seems a bit boring in comparison. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: My elevated aquazone train system

I love your new buildings and an RCX train? WOW! You have almost made me want to make something aquazone in ldraw myself. (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  My elevated aquazone train system

This is an Aquazone-themed train system driven by an RCX. Here is the link: (URL) included additional technical descriptions, and pictures of the buildings attached to the track on the web page. Comments are appreciated. Brad (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build) !

  My Aquazone Basilica

This is actually more of a research lab in my Aquazone city, but it reminds me of a basilica. It definitely shows some byzantine influence as well: (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build)

  Late Gothic Aquazone Church

This is my latest Aquazone place of worship. It's a lot smaller than my cathedral, but far more detailed. It also has an interior! I've included a lot of pictures (including the interior). Take a look and let me know what you think: (URL) is my (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Are there other aquazone MOC's????

That stuff looks pretty nice! I particularly like the green/black combinations. I don't have any of those dark green bricks. Also, I like your 6195 alternate. I got my new pictures scanned and am working on cleaning them up tonight. Brad Joseph (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Are there other aquazone MOC's????

hi brad here's a link to some stuff i've done: (URL) be cool to see the stuff you and adam have done too. ..joseph g (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  I need an inventory of 6100

I am desperatly looking for an inventory of, scanned instructions for or an ldraw .dat file of aquasharks set 6100. (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad, lugnet.db.scans, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact