 Aquazone / 19 (-5)
  Question about 6195

What size are the door frame pieces from 6195 neptune discovery lab? From looking at the brickshelf.com instructions they look like they would line up with the large clear blue panels that are used at the back of the same set. is this infact the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

  Re: WTT/B: "tentacle" pieces - *LOTS* of 'em

Since many of the "tentacle" (aka "arm") pieces that I'm needing for one of my projects are available _only_ in Aquazone sets (at least, as far as I know), I thought that I might get better response if I posted here. However, since I am asking for (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Aquazone pieces needed!

I need two yellow armlinks for the Crystal Explorer Sub. I'd prefer to buy. (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  4x2ReVu: 2162 Hydro Reef Wrecker

Blackshark technicians race out of a hidden outpost in response to a bogus emergency signal from their commander while hidden enemy Raiders chuckle to themselves. Giving the gullible Blacksharks a few more minutes to position into the sites of (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone mech

(...) Good idea! I'll make one and post pics as soon as i get it up. Alex Me (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact