 Aquazone / 156
    Aquazone City Hall —Brad Hamilton
   Hi, I've now posted pictures of the second building in Aqua-Metropolis. It's not quite as impressive as the cathedral, but man can't live by religion alone! Anyhow, this is the city hall building. I started it out trying to model St Marks Cathedral (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build)