 Aquazone / 154 (-20)
  Re: I'll post some more pictures of the Aquazone Cathedral

The "features" in the message should be "pictures!" Sorry about that little typo! Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:Fz8Inq.Bsr@lugnet.com... (...) or (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) Thanks Actually, I posted the original message to aquazone and build.arch (and build) because I thought it was appropriate. (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) the (...) interiors. (...) Thanks I'm afraid that the interior will have to remain hidden in mystery. (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  I'll post some more pictures of the Aquazone Cathedral

There seems to be a lot of interest in the Cathedral and there have been some requests for additional features. I have almost an entire roll of pictures that I can post. I'll choose 3 or 4 more of the best ones and post them in a week or two. Brad (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

"Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:Fz7o7G.27v@lugnet.com... (...) Hey thanks a lot! Its still coming along. Jon. (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) use of colors. And it's huge! I'd love to some pictures of the interiors. Thanks for sharing this. (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) my, oh my! that is gorgeous!!! brad, this is such a wonderful unexpected combination of themes! your sensitivity to the french gothic style and the use of trans-blue octa-domes is astounding and inspirational! i've admired your models for a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) I cant stop thinking about how cool this is. This is the first time I have ever seen an aquazone model that was also mentioned on build.arch! (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

By the way, I have been following your starship construction. It's really cool! I like all the projecting pieces. You've really enhanced it a lot since I saw it last. Keep on building! (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Thanks I've always wanted to build a gothic cathedral, but I never had the slope pieces required until relatively recently. I've always been jealous of the few other LEGO cathedrals on the net. I wanted to do something different, and the aquazone (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

"Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:Fz7EtD.DFy@lugnet.com... (...) great how you've captured the look of the the architecture with elements that would not normally be used for something like this. Absolutely stunning. ~Jon -- (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) Six! Wow! So that's how you built that thing. Impressive. Chef (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

Thanks for the compliments! Dan Simonson <Jedi101673@aol.com> wrote in message news:Fz7n2r.KJ5@lugnet.com... (...) I've (...) up (...) tallest (...) Aqua-Metropolis. (...) up (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) Wow. That is on big structure. And wow.Wow. That's just cool. I never came up with the idea to make an underwater city. That's just one big cathedral though. Chef P.S. Wow. (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Thanks for the compliments! My aquazone history is kind of interesting. I never bought a single aquazone set until last year. Then, just for fun, I got a 6199 (Hydro-crystalization station or something like that). However, I never used it to build (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) (Picks jaw up off floor after realizing how much aquazone you have...). WOW! You are the only person I know of who can make such wonderfull aquazone stuff. How many neptune discovery labs do you own? (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Hi, I just finished posting photos of my Aquazone Cathedral. You can see the building here: (URL) follows the general floor-plan of French Gothic cathedral, although I've mixed in a bunch of other architectural motifs. Its quite large, taking up 6 (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Does anyone have the instructuins to 6100?

I am looking for either a scanned copy of the instructions or a parts list or something, I need to make an ldraw dat file to complete my aquasharks collection. (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  My Aquazone Cathedral is done - Pictures to come soon

I've finished my Aquazone Cathedral! I used the blue dome pieces from 6 different 6195's and 5 Android Bases. The base is 2 feet by 3 feet and its over 3 feet (8 stories) tall! I built it on 6 baseplates from 6195. The layout is based on a typical (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact