 Aquazone / 13
    Re: Aquazone mech —Joseph Gonzalez
   (...) cool idea, tobias. i'm considering something like this as an alternate to one of the aquaraider sets (i like the black and green colors) since you suggested it. it seems like most mech ideas come from video games or animation/cartoons but do (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: Aquazone mech —Tobias Möller
   (...) aquaraider (...) like (...) standard (...) It could have a small submarine inside, and lots of antennaes. If I was going to build another, large, aquazone mech, then I´d make it look like a human, with arms and legs, but the legs could be like (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone)