 Aquazone / 127
  Aqua Lens

Once I thought I saw a normal blue colored aquanaut lens and a more green version. Does anyone have proof to back up my theory? NICK :^) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aqua Lens

(...) Hi, I don't think there was ever a light-blue visor or a dark green visor. However, they did have these: Visors: Aquanauts- Trans Dark-blue Black Aquasharks: Solid red Aquaraiders: Trans light-green Hydronauts: Trans light-green Stingrays: No (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aqua Lens

One set also has a aquashark with a blue lens. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  (canceled)

  Re: Aqua Lens

(...) <set:6100 This?> Alan (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aqua Lens

(...) Hi, That dude is just plain weird, hehe. I own this set and he has many uses. The box says he's a hydronaut, so sometimes I use him for Hydronauts. He has a mixed uniform so I sometimes use him for Aquaraiders, since they are enemies of all (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)