 Announcements / Peeron™ / 16
    Peeron crosses 3,000 inventories —Dan Boger
   Hi everyone, We just wanted to announce that this past weekend, the 3,000th inventory was added to Peeron! We'd like to thank everyone who sends us inventories, corrections and pictures. Another milestone passed - there are now more sets inventoried (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.inv, lugnet.db.inv) !!

        Re: Peeron crosses 3,000 inventories —Kevin McMillin
   (...) Congratulations guys! Peeron is such an invaluable resource to the community, I can't think of a time I've needed a set inventory and Peeron hasn't had it available. Great to hear it's 3000+ now! -Kevin (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.inv, FTX)