 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 990
New MOC: Ghostbusters Ecto 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 08:29:31 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello,
I've just uploaded my Ecto 1 from the movie Ghostbusters (after almost a
year of collecting dust). You can see it here:
http://bruce.kus-numa.net/lego/ghostbusters/ecto1.html
If you're interested in the four Ghostbusters you can see them in the main
directory here: http://bruce.kus-numa.net/lego/ghostbusters/
The Ecto 1 was at Brickswest 2003 (all dusty and scratched and stickerless),
so a few of you may have seen it there or on Brickshelf. Here's a shot of it
from BW03 (compliments of Kieth Goldman):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/KGoldman/BricksWest03/brickswest7.jpg
Anyway, please let me know what you think. Any feedback is appreciated.
-Bruce

LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage - http://bruce.kus-numa.net/lego/