 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 938
    4 new MOC's, one i remembered from a dream. —Jeff Szklennik
   I have my own 'bot factory' at work for lunch-time building. My 'factory' consists of one of each of the Micro SW sets: (URL) 2 'Tusken Raider™ Encounter' sets: (URL) colors of the bot come from these sets. I built the bot at lunch today in real (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: 4 new MOC's, one i remembered from a dream. —Dave Johann
   (...) Hi there, Jeff! I love seeing others building using the SWminis as a parts selection-I've been doing this myself. Congrats on such a cool looking bot using such a limited selection of parts! -Dave (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.microscale)

        Re: 4 new MOC's, one i remembered from a dream. —Jeff Szklennik
   In lugnet.town, Dave Johann writes: SNIP (...) Thanks! I figured the mini's were the perfect 'set' source of bot pieces. I got the Tusken Raider Encounter in case I wanted wings for a mini plane, ship, etc. Jeff (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.microscale)