 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 930
  Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

Alpha Team Intelligence has spotted a new Sea monkey craft capable of high speed and agility. Armed with sonic based weapons, this craft can outmanuever any current manned submersible and poses a clear and present danger to our aquatic forces . We (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Joe- Another wonderful addition to the SM squadron. You have captured the brute force of such a creature extremely well for its size. It seems to have just the right amount of weaponry. I like how the Sea Monkeys (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

Great MOC, Joe. The shape is very organic. Bruce (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

(...) I really like the colors and the smooth lines. I looks very graceful, yet deadly. It reminds me of the crafts in Disney's Atlantis. Great job and I love the whole SM line. Curious to how the Nautilus fits into the story line. (20,000 Leagues (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

(...) Thanks! There's more than a little homage to Atlantis in the SM models I am making. I really enjoyed the movie and wished that it did better. The idea that I had on the Hammerhead was to build a fast looking, and graceful craft. The Squidfin (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

(...) Thanks, that means I did it right:)!! Joe Meno (21 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

(...) Well, I wish there was enough dark blue out there:)! But I used the blue and black a) because I had more than enough pieces and b) they had enough contrast to work together. I was thinking of remoras as I was building and thought about placing (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

(...) Disney is making a sequel, due out sometime this year. Looking forward to seeing your diorama. Wait... wait... Ok. Is it done yet? ;) Later, Mark M. (21 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

Nifty! I like the way everything in this design just flows, one shape into another. Great use of trans-green parts, they almost look alive. Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

(...) Disney's sequel will be out on DVD in the summer...originally, it was going to be a TV series, but since the movie sunk like a rock, the series went with it. As for the diorama, I need to figure: • somemore SM things...like buildings • at (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

(...) Thanks! I really was going after the shark shape and feel on this one, and it ended up working much better than I expected! Now, on to Alpha Team.....:) Joe Meno (21 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)