 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 900
  Blue 8-wide pickup

This MOC is based on my neighbor Rick Balla's classic Dodge pickup he & his dad Elwin refurbished 2-3 years ago. (URL) pic was taken at an annual classic car show at Fort #4 in Charlestown, NH, explaining the costumes. I thought I saw a similar MOC (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Blue 8-wide pickup

Cool! A friend of mine used to have an old CSS, and I have a newer Dakota. It's great to see a custom Dodge, as the Ferd and Chebbie guys dominate the shows.. I like big MEATS on your MOC too! Darrell (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Blue 8-wide pickup

(...) Thanks! Um....looking up acronyms...hmm...MEATS? Jeff (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Blue 8-wide pickup

(...) Sorry, thought you were fluent in car-geek-ese. "Meats" is a slang term for really BIG rear tires. BTW the "CSS" I spoke about in my first post was a truck Dodge made in the '60s that had (as an option) a huge Hemi engine. That truck hauled! (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Blue 8-wide pickup

(...) My neighbor said he'd gotten the truck to 450 hp. I've ridden in it & I KNOW it takes off--we buckled up in the 4 or 5 point (I forget) buckles he installed! Jeff (21 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Blue 8-wide pickup

(...) Thanks, George (21 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)