 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 900
899  |  901
Subject:
Blue 8-wide pickup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 04:09:14 GMT

This MOC is based on my neighbor Rick Balla's classic Dodge pickup he & his dad
Elwin refurbished 2-3 years ago.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/BigDog/bigdog02reall.jpg

The pic was taken at an annual classic car show at Fort #4 in Charlestown, NH,
explaining the costumes.

I thought I saw a similar MOC by someone else recently, but I couldn't find it
to give credit.  I did not base it on that MOC, as mine has been a work in
progress for a while before I saw the other MOC, but seeing it gave me the push
to finish mine.  Enjoy!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/BigDog/bigdog01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/BigDog/bigdogback.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/BigDog/bigdogtop.jpg

post-mod folder:

The tan tiles in the pickup bed represent the veneered wood that my neighbors
used on the real truck.  Incidentally, on the real pickup bed, the boards are
attatched to each other with stainless steel t-bars & the bed looks VERY cool.
At shows, Rick puts a big dog dish in front of the truck!

Jeff