 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 852
    Some more Sea Monkey sightings, and some other items... —Joe Meno
   Spotted this one on the BNN (brick News Network) news wire... Alpha Team has confirmed the existence of more Sea Monkey images: (URL) appears to be an undersea scout but no information has been confirmed on it. Another creature has been spotted, but (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

        Re: Some more Sea Monkey sightings, and some other items... —Soren Roberts
   (...) "Troops, break out the cocktail sauce". Joe, this is beautiful. I want one. (...) Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

        Re: Some more Sea Monkey sightings, and some other items... —Joe Meno
   (...) Thanks! How about instructions? Then you can make one in whatever color you want (...) Well, I want the beast to have more...flesh. I went way overboard on the Beasat...whatI riginally inteded was a sea horse type creature that would have been (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)