 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 812
    new MOC —Anthony Babington
   (URL) don't have a name for it yet, and I think the folder title fairly well explains it for those who watch Anime. for those who don't I'll explain. the MOC is based (very loosely) on the design of Spacegoing Freight Haulers in Cowboy Bebop. 18 (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: new MOC —Scott McQueen
     (...) looks like it would fit well in '2001: Space Odessy (how exactly do you spell that? (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: new MOC —Bruce Hietbrink
     Hey, You do a great job here of achieving an uncommon shape. My only complaint is that the back side doesn't look as good as the front. Bruce (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: new MOC —Anthony Babington
      "Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:H9srLt.2AG@lugnet.com... (...) yeah, I'm not crazy about the back myself, but the front is extremely tempermental and fragile, and I wanted to be able to get inside it... it might get (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: new MOC —John Henry Kruer
     Woah, that's cool. The shape is very weird but fits well with the MOC. The triangle shape is a unique one! I like how you crammed the the cockpit. It has a really sci-fi look. Only one question: How does it land? :) -JHK (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: new MOC —Anthony Babington
      "John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H9sxIx.KGx@lugnet.com... (...) The (...) thanks, I wanted something that stuck out, for improved visibility... it could stand some work too, but I had enough trouble just making it stay (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: new MOC —Gil Shaw
     Always have to like a new shape, and this one definately is. The triangle is a difficult one to manage, but you've done a nice job on this one. The incorporation of the plyons helps smooth out the boxy-ness a bit as well. Very interesting. Cheers, (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: new MOC —Tony Hafner
   (...) Cool ship- as others have mentioned, the triangle shape is done well. A couple of years ago, I saw a (live action) movie called Space Truckers with big space tugs pulling long chains of cargo pods. The idea sounds similar to your description (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)