 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 803
802  |  804
Subject:
MOC #1: Alpha Class BattleCruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 01:52:24 GMT

Wassssup All,
I finally have pics of some MOCs I've made, it's taken awhile but at
least now I dont have to wait to go to a friends house.  Presenting,
the Alpha Class BattleCruiser:

Alpha Class BattleCruiser
http://hotshot3396.tripod.com/cgi-bin/picture_013.jpg

Constructed by Cobra Engineering, the AC BattleCruiser is ideal for
any exploration missions and assault missions.  With front phasers,
guns, 2 massive torpedos, and even a handy little weapon above the
engines to make sure no one tailgates.  The ladder for troop exit
and engines are also visible.  Another key thing on the AC is the
sonar bolts mounted onto the roof.

Forward Guns and Sonar
http://hotshot3396.tripod.com/cgi-bin/picture_014.jpg

Torpedo #2
http://hotshot3396.tripod.com/cgi-bin/picture_017.jpg

Ladder, Engines, and Tailgating Guns
http://hotshot3396.tripod.com/cgi-bin/picture_015.jpg

While the engines seem weak, a strong shield system protects them
from the possibility of being shot off in the heat of battle.  The
shields, as well as the scanning system, are run from a 2-person
computer.  The computer as well as a gunning station can be seen
at the top of this photo, which also shows the #1 torpedo.

Computer, Gunning Station, Torpedo #1
http://hotshot3396.tripod.com/cgi-bin/picture_009.jpg

The cockpit of the AC is state of the art and the viewport leans out
for the pilots so they have a better line of vision.

Cockpit
http://hotshot3396.tripod.com/cgi-bin/picture_002.jpg

Some of the comforts featured on the AC include 2 sleeping
compartments and the ever so important bathroom and cargo space.

Sleeping Compartments
http://hotshot3396.tripod.com/cgi-bin/picture_005.jpg

Bathroom and Cargo Space
http://hotshot3396.tripod.com/cgi-bin/picture_006.jpg

Lastly, all ACs travel with one T-Wing for escort

T-Wing
http://hotshot3396.tripod.com/cgi-bin/picture_023.jpg

This project basically took me about a month, and was one
of the biggest I've ventured on in a while.  Sorry about
the photo quality on some, it was my first time using a
digital camera (HP 315 for the curious) so I hope it
works for a newb.  Now quick question, does this make
me 'delurking' or have I delurked by posting before?

PLMKWYT!

Hasta la Vista, Sean