 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 778
777  |  779
Subject:
Lighthouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 22:05:21 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Submitted for your approval.  Just up the coast road from the Brickyard
baseball stadium stands a lighthouse the locals have nicknamed "The
Pontiff".  Any feedback you care to leave would be greatly appreciated.  I
wasn't sure who to populate the lighthouse with, besides the watchman, Old
Ezra, so there are some random types you may encounter in the photos.  There
is a story behind them, but it is long, convoluted, and in the end, not that
interesting.  Again, criticism is welcome, and encouraged.

Thanks,
-Keith