 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 769
    MOC: RCKillough Mk III —Tobbe Arnesson
   Hellu! Another RCKillough I made to a Swedish LEGO fest, this is the third Killough I've built. Someday I'll have to make a fourth version with some real function :) (URL) me know what you think! Notice that follow-ups should go to lugnet.technic. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: MOC: RCKillough Mk III —Thomas Avery
   (...) Yep, kids... Now if it had a flame thrower, that might entertain your nephew! TJ (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: MOC: RCKillough Mk III —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) It's a five channel Sanwa in the 27 MHz band. Here in Sweden that's an open band and all radio controlled toy cars etc. use 27 MHz (but some go really crazy if I switch on my transmitter *evil grin*). My father gave it to me when regulations (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)