 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 708
New MOC: Nexu
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 18:17:07 GMT

Hey guys,
I finally got around to taking pictures of my nexu, the last of the arena
beasts from Attack of the Clones I had to build. See it here:
http://bruce.kus-numa.net/customs/nexu.html
LDraw/MLCad Instructions are available .
Also, for reference, the other two beasts:
http://bruce.kus-numa.net/customs/acklay.html
http://bruce.kus-numa.net/customs/reek.html
LMKWYT. Thanks.
-Bruce