 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 707
706  |  708
Subject:
Lord of the Rings Chapters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 18:01:43 GMT

Hi all,

I haven't made an official chapter announcment in a while, but over the last
two months I've added six chapters to my Lord of the Rings project,
including putting up "The Mirror of Galadriel" this morning:

The Mirror of Galadriel:
http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lotr/lotrstory/book2/chapter207/lotrstory207-01.html
Farewell to Lorien:
http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lotr/lotrstory/book2/chapter208/lotrstory208-01.html
The Great River:
http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lotr/lotrstory/book2/chapter209/lotrstory209-01.html

Then there are two missing chapters, then The Riders of Rohan:
http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lotr/lotrstory/book3/chapter302/lotrstory302-01.html
The Uruk-Hai
http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lotr/lotrstory/book3/chapter303/lotrstory303-01.html
Then a chapter that has been up for a while, then The White Rider:
http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lotr/lotrstory/book3/chapter305/lotrstory305-01.html

I probably won't be able to do much more until January, but then I hope to
finish up the first half of The Two Towers.

Bruce