 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 702
  "New" MOC: Luna Tower Moonbase Module

Many of you have probably seen this in the pictures from the NWBrickCon layout. Here's you chance to check it out in lots of detail! (URL) interior is rather empty except for sliding elevator doors. The blue tint you see in the photos of the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch) !!

  Re: "New" MOC: Luna Tower Moonbase Module

Now's that's more like a piece of art than a bloody moc. Geeze. Now go make a spaceship like that :-P. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: "New" MOC: Luna Tower Moonbase Module

I remember seeing this in the collective folders. I wish I had such a grasp of archetecture....and of coding - the site is just beautiful. Incredible stuff....I wish I could have seen it in it's proper surroundings. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: "New" MOC: Luna Tower Moonbase Module

(...) He, it looks like it's covered in a fine layer of moondust already: (URL) model Bram! Cool elevator! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: "New" MOC: Luna Tower Moonbase Module

(...) Thanks! --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)