 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 694
  Mechastruct Entry: CRM-22 Enforcer

(URL) 2 entry) this little (relative term) fellow has been brewing for weeks, my thanks and apreciation go out to all the mech-heads for inspiring me, to Gla-Gla, for his armature, from which I "borrowed" the joint technology, and my friend Kyle, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

  Mechastruct Entry: CRM-22 Enforcer

(URL) 2 entry) this little (relative term) fellow has been brewing for weeks, my thanks and apreciation go out to all the mech-heads for inspiring me, to Gla-Gla, for his armature, from which I "borrowed" the joint technology, and my friend Kyle, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Mechastruct Entry: CRM-22 Enforcer

Hey Anthony! Nice work! I like the extra support vehicles! I put it up and it's ready for veiwing! out (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)