 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 693
692  |  694
Subject:
MOC - Custom Airspeeders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 05:10:20 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage, Custom Airspeeders;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

What does a smuggler, a bounty hunter and an arms dealer have in common? Of
course, the best of the custom airspeeders that republic credits can buy!
It's also common knowledge that the owner often makes modifications to the
design for whatever purpose it may be used for.

Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons