 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 678
677  |  679
Subject:
The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 06:47:08 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Exodus saga continues today with five new illsutrated stories: Egyptians
Plundered, Egyptians Drowned, Manna from Heaven, Water from the Rock, and
War with the Amalekites.  See them at:

http://bricktestament.com/exodus

or

http://bricktestament.com/latest_additions

It's always fun to announce new stories, but it's especially nice to have
some new stuff ready during my site's stint as the Cool LEGO Site of the Week!

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith