 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 633
  MOC: DAV-4E Lancer II

Another (nearly) new MOC. I built the original prototype version for a WamaLUG BrikWars game way back in 2000 (the "big explosion" game). I recently finished it off with a few cockpit details and a new weapons system. Manufactured by Aérospatiale de (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: DAV-4E Lancer II

I won't repeat myself with this one John, but sufice it to say... CoolCoolCool. Expect those engines to be stolen very soon :) Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: DAV-4E Lancer II

(...) ***snip*** (...) spacecraft that an engine, a cockpit, and not a lot else. Yours is a nice design that preserves "whooshability" better than most of my efforts. It also evokes an old GIJoe craft called the Skyhawk or somesuch. It had a similar (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: DAV-4E Lancer II

(...) (snip) (...) That's it! I knew it reminded me of a favorite from the murky past. The Skyhawk....man, throw in some Cobra TrubbleBubbles and you got yourself a melee! Yes, I'm a geek. -G (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)