 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 619
    new MOC: FireWasp —Adrian Drake
   Wasn't there some complaining in .space about nothing new happening? Well, how about this. Here's a little ship I built over the weekend after getting inspired by a couple of the new Bionicle Nuva sets. First was Palmer's M-Wing, then my Megaera, (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space)

        Re: new MOC: FireWasp —John Henry Kruer
     Hello, Adrian, While the piece use is awesome, and the studless design is really neat, I dunno about the all the bionicle stuff. In Jon's M-Wing, and in your awesome Megaera, the bionicle pieces are used to supplement the overall shape of the model, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space)

         Re: new MOC: FireWasp —Adrian Drake
     Hey, you're welcome to your opinion and I'm certainly not going to bash you for it. While I agree that the bionicle parts do seem to be "hanging on", they are, after all, a different color then the rest of the model (that pseudo-silver as opposed to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space)

         Re: new MOC: FireWasp —Josh Wedin
     Hey All, I normally post in .castle but couldn't resist putting in my two cents here. I agree with Adrian (nice web page BTW) about pieces from other themes being used for space. I think that any piece from any theme can probably be used in some (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space)

        Re: new MOC: FireWasp —Gil Shaw
     Nifty Adrian. I quite like the versatility of those wings...all the configurations really ups the play value. I see the canopy for a black Nuva sitting in the bin and keep wondering how I'm going to use it. I think I now know how....tanx! Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space)

         Re: new MOC: FireWasp —Adrian Drake
     (...) Hey, you're welcome. This model's much more playable and "swooshable" than most of my others, although the front half still has a tendency to snap off if handled too roughly. And do you mean Bohrok, and not Nuva? The Nuva don't have canopies. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space)

         Re: new MOC: FireWasp —Gil Shaw
     Ah yes...Bohrok! I usually refer to them as the Cannister-Canopy-Fac...e-Thingies :) If only my Sammoan wasn't so rusty..... Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space)

        Re: new MOC: FireWasp —James Harkness
   That is one innovative design I love the use of bionicle parts...lego is lego is lego. Every piece is valuable. Yes...i'm afraid to even say Ga..Galidor. Fire wasp that's a cool name too. Fits it. This could be one of those fads bionicle and space. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space)