 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 547
  Battlefleet Gothic MOC page

More Nano-Scale spaceships and spacebeasts. I doubt many of you play GW's Battlefleet Gothic but I expect some of you will enjoy the models/pictures anyway. (URL) folder Section-E will be available again after Brickshelf moderation. Look for it in (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Battlefleet Gothic MOC page

(...) You've got some good stuff there. That Scarab Tomb ship in particular is quite neat. Although as a long time Ork player, I have to complain that those ork ships aren't going to be very fast, they need to be red.(1) Ok you get the prize... (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.space)

  Re: Battlefleet Gothic MOC page

(...) Dreadnought really captures the look of the Imperial Navy ships nicely. eric (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Battlefleet Gothic MOC page

(...) You could build them with trans-redorange engine pips rather than trans-yellowgreen.<grin> Thanks, yes there is more views in Section-E will be available until sunday when I add the next batch of pictures. (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.space)

  Re: Battlefleet Gothic MOC page

(...) Glad you like them. Hope you will join us insane BFG'ers now that you have had a taste. Best DaveG (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Battlefleet Gothic MOC page

(...) Mmmmm Necrons. I just started building a Necron army for 40k :D ~GAMH (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.space)