 Gaming / 1237
Re: Battlefleet Gothic MOC page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 02:33:26 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, David Goeb writes:

I doubt many of you play GW's Battlefleet
Gothic but I expect some of you will enjoy
the models/pictures anyway.

http://www.lugnet.com/~295/gothic

Actually, I just played my first game last night.  Well done... the
Dreadnought really captures the look of the Imperial Navy ships nicely.

eric

Glad you like them. Hope you will join us insane BFG'ers
now that you have had a taste.

Best
DaveG