 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 503
    New MOCs: New York Ciy fire truck, ambulance, police cruiser —Sean Kenney
   Hi everyone. On this anniversary of the horrible terrorist attacks, I built a fire truck and ambulance modeled after FDNY (Fire Department of New York). I also took new photos of my (older) NYPD police cruiser and threw it in the mix. The fire truck (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town)

        Re: New MOCs: New York Ciy fire truck, ambulance, police cruiser —Jason Spears
   (...) pick though. Why use the fence pieces instead of a ladder piece? (...) Question - Can you get a fig in the driver's seat? Or anyone in the back? (I would guess with the half-stud offset, that the answer to the latter is no.) (...) Nice. I like (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: New MOCs: New York Ciy fire truck, ambulance, police cruiser —Sean Kenney
   (...) I'd seen it done once before and thought it was quite an ingenious way of making a ladder if you don't have one. :) I actually should have some ladders somewhere, since I know I've got an 80s fire station or two in my collection, but I really (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: New MOCs: New York Ciy fire truck, ambulance, police cruiser —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) enough. The first model I must talk about is the Chevrolet Impala. If you have heard of the LEGO Studios Spider-Man subtheme, there are some pieces from there which would benefit you more in terms of accuracy to a real police cruiser. Since (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)