 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 487
    New MOC: Viracocha space explorer —Alexander Zwagerman
   Hello fellow LEGO-fans! I have just uploaded pictures of Ceres Spaceworks' latest model: The Viracocha deep space explorer. Unfortunately bands of rogue Blacktron forces have tried to capture the ship on its maiden voyage and nothing has been heard (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: New MOC: Viracocha space explorer —George Haberberger
   (...) Alexander, I like it, I really like the integration of the scout ship and the bottom ship ( if that's what they are), and the nice coherent color scheme. Thanks, George (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Viracocha space explorer —Alexander Zwagerman
   Thanx George! I think the two ships do look nice together and am glad you agree. I had some problems getting the gray-dkgray-sand color scheme to work at first; it took some thinking to use castle parts! Alexander (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)